As the name suggests, the Singer Futura CE250 Sewing and Embroidery Machine is a product of the future, combining embroidery and sewing into one machine with state-of-the-art technology.
For starters, the internal frame on the Singer Futura CE250 is aluminum. Not near as heavy as metal, the rigid internal frame supports all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for beautiful, skip-free sewing. The same dependability with a lot less weight!
There is also a convenient lever that allows you to lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, machine embroidery, monogramming, and attaching buttons.
SINGER Futura CE-250 Sewing Machine
- Windows 2000, ME & XP & Vista compatible
- 100 built-in stitches
- One-touch pattern selection
- Large (4 1/2” X 6 3/4”) and small (3 1/8” X 4 3/4”) embroidery hoop
- Transmit designs directly to the machine via USB cable
- Three StayBright LED Lights™ for illumination
- Programmable needle up/needle down
- Six styles of one-step buttonholes with exclusive underplate system
- Drop feed
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic Tension
- Top Loading Jam-Proof Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Vertical Spool Holder
All In All:
Speaking of buttons, you won’t be frustrated at all with the 6 different built-in one step button, or the Singer exclusive buttonhole under-plate offered by the Singer futura CE250.
This is a SINGER® developed system that sandwiches the fabric between the foot and a lower plate that ensures perfect buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric. This is almost like you have a mini-embroidery hoop where the machine feeds the attachment, rather than the fabric.
It makes creating buttonholes possible in places that conventional buttonhole devices cannot easily reach.
And it doesn’t stop there. Other features include: built in stretch stitches; built in quilting stitch; twin needle function; 7mm stitch width; and programmable needle up and down. I have to confess – I love this machine! And I know you will too.