This Brother CS6000i Sewing machine represents the most incredible value for money on the market today. It is very, very easy to use, and the manual is exceptionally helpful. It comes with every foot and accessory you could ever possibly need. In fact, there is nothing more you can buy for it.
It is true that this machine is “feature rich”, it has all kinds of decorative and functional stitches and it is very easy to switch between settings. The self threading needle feature isn’t any easier to use than just threading the needle yourself.
you can use this machine to sew children’s clothes, doll clothes, baby items household items and one quilt. The machine is great for the projects like children’s clothes and household items and the lightweight baby blankets.
Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine Features:
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
If you mostly do every day lightweight sewing and maybe a quilt once a year or so you will probably be happy with this machine. I am. If you are serious about quilting, sewing your own wardrobe, or starting an Etsy shop, you will need a more heavy duty sewing machine than this one.
If you have been hankering for the convenience of fully computerized sewing, automatic needle threading, push-button sewing, and lots of fun stitches, don’t hesitate. The Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine is great, very easy to use. I highly recommend this machine.