Want to take your quilting and sewing skills to a whole new level? The Brother CP100X sewing machine features a wide array of advanced features for a sophisticated sewing experience. Whether repairing ripped denim jeans or sewing a new dress, this Brother machine has everything an expert sewer would need in an all-in-one machine.
What is This Machine Designed for:
While you would think that this machine has all kinds of stitches and features, it would be more capable of the intermediate to expert sewer, with this machine, that is not the case. Customers rave about how easy this machine is to operate, from its detailed instruction manual to the automatic needle threader with threading diagram, making sewing incredibly easy, no matter your skill level.
Easy to Use Right from The Start:
Do you hate having to thread the machine manually? This strains the eyes, let alone the frustration of having to work so hard, sewing can be troublesome. This Brother sewing machine removes that enhancement by including an automatic needle threader, easy drop in bobbin, and automatic bobbin winding.
- Automatic Needle Threader: This feature makes needle threading easier than doing it manually because the machine does it itself. This makes the threading process efficient. This allows you to focus more on your project, and less about the set up.
- EASY DROP-IN BOBBINS: The drop in bobbin feature ensures that your bobbin stays in place and creates a uniform stitch quality. Customers appreciate how easy the drop-in bobbin keeps the machine handy.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding System: Who wants to spend time winding the bobbin or wondering how much thread is left while sewing? The automatic bobbin winding system winds the bobbin evenly for an optimal sewing experience. Your machine won’t jam, and your thread won’t break. This ensures a smooth performance every time.
Features for Beginners and Advanced Users Included:
Don’t you hate it when the line you just sewed isn’t perfectly straight? Perhaps you’re new and worried that you won’t be able to sew in a straight line.
- Measured Guide Marks: Measured guide marks found on needle plates with large workpieces ensure that straight lines are sewn every time, and that seam allowances are even.
- Adjustable Sewing Speed Control: The adjustable speed for sewing allows the user to be in complete control of their project. If you are new, or very slow this will not allow you to move too fast so that you will not be able to complete your project on time.
- Fixed Needle Bar: Customers will appreciate the Fixed Needle Bar because it allows the needle to stay in place while sewing. This creates even lines and cleaner stitches.
- Stitch Chart: Conveniently located on the front of the machine, users have a selection of 100 built-in stitches, including decorative, utility and heirloom stitches. Settings and stitches are easily selected with the auto-size buttonhole. Users can view their selection and then find the recommended feet on the LCD screen.
- Ten Feet Available for Any Project: The Brother CP100X comes with a zigzag foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button stitch foot, zip foot, monogramming foot, walking foot, quilting foot, and piercing foot.
Users should note that the monogramming foot is designed for decorative stitches. This machine does not do any monogramming.
- Wide Table: This makes sewing easier by allowing the user to have enough room for quilting or larger projects.
The quilting and sewing machine parts of the machine are easy to use. With a little effort, users will quickly become familiar with how the machine works based on easy to follow instructions located in the manual. The machine itself is portable and lightweight. This makes it wonderful for a home-based business or tailor made.
Designed to Last:
The brothers are well known for designing sewing machines. They are made from quality material that can easily handle daily wear and tear.
- DURABLE METAL FRAME: This machine is strong enough to resist daily wear and tear. The quality construction allows the machine to complete heavy projects like heavy quilts or denim with ease without breaking.
- Protective Hard Case: When the sewing machine is not in use, it can be kept in a protected hard case to prevent damage and to prevent dust/dirt from entering the machine.
- Lightweight: This machine is surprisingly lightweight, easy to set up if you’re a tailor, and if you operate a home-based business.
Is this Machine for Me?
It’s fair enough to wonder if this machine is for you. Most sewers want something that is at their skill level, that they can develop and that fits within their budget. There is nothing more frustrating than falling in love with a machine you can easily afford or will later experience buyer’s remorse.
Is it In My Budget?
It’s the first question anyone will ask: What’s the price? Don’t mind looking at the features of something you simply can’t afford. It will be heart-wrenching.
The Brother CP100X is on the affordable side of sewing machines. When you consider the ease of use and the features available, it appears to be a good deal.
I’ve heard that beginners should avoid computerized machines because all the extra work creates a steep learning curve. Is this true of this model?
Overall, this is good advice for most machines. The more features they have, the more complicated it is to use them. Beginners find it difficult because the machines are so involved that they are unable to understand the basics. This is not true of this machine. It was designed to be easy to use and easy to follow.
Beginners will love this machine as it is straightforward and easy to use. Automated features make set up extremely easy and convenient. Users won’t spend too much time setting it up, allowing them to focus more on the task at hand.
There are many reasons to fall in love with this machine, no matter your skill level. From novice to expert, the Brother CP100X sewing machine will have something to help you with your next project and for many years to come.